The outpatient department caters to approximately 100 patients daily. This remarkable feat is achieved due to the state of the art infrastructure which includes 7 consultation rooms equipped with latest equipments and a dedicated team of doctors and support staff.
• One treatment rooms for minor dressings/ suturing etc.
• Pathological sample collection room
• Radiological Investigations
• Wheelchair & Stretcher is provided on request
The OPD department runs Hospital OPD
• Hospital OPD (consultation charges are fixed by the hospital). Timings are from 10am to 2pm & 5 pm to 8pm.
The OPD department caters to various speciality clinics/ consulations like:
• Chest Medicine
• Dentistry & Dental Surgery
• Dermatology & Dermo-Cosmetology Clinic
• ENT Surgery
• General Physician
• General Surgery
• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
• Orthopaedic Surgery
• Paediatric Surgery
• Plastic Surgery
• Psychiatry & Psychology
• Radiology & Imaging
• ECG & EEG
• TMT & PFT
• For appointments contact 07281-224504, +91 9424575147.
• Registration is mandatory . Registration is one time activity wherein the individual registers himself / herself for any kind of services offered by the hospital.A nominal one time fee of Rs.100/- is charged
• In case you are a without appointment / walk-in patient you may have to wait to see the doctor.
• Hospital OPD charges are to be paid to hospital OPD billing counter.
• Hospital OPD consultation charge is Rs. 100/- which is valid for 7 days.
• Follow up consultation charge is Rs.100/- which is valid for next 7 days.
• Billing for all other OPD procedures and investigations is done at the OPD billing counter.
• Payments/ Deposit are accepted in cash/ credit card/ demand draft or cheques in favour of “ANANDAM HOSPITAL”. Payment can also be done through RTGS (for bank details contact the OPD billing department).